10. Attempting to finish at least 10 books. I’ve bought about 29 books in these two months and am still convinced I can finish them and an additional six from my brother’s collection, before school opens next Wednesday. Needless to say, I’ve still got a long way to go.
9. Breaking into my cycle – this means I cycled for 2 hours straight a few days ago, not paying heed to the fact that I’m not used to such strenuous exercising. (I was cycling after 5 years.) Of course I ended up with super sore muscles and a sleepless night. I finished Book 3 of the Princess Diaries at 4.30 a.m.
8. Finishing my History holiday homework
7. ‘Lolita’ by TheVeronicas. It’s their latest single, and since I’ve been getting constant updates from their official Facebook on my News Feed – well, you can’t blame me for being super interested! Especially since I loved their two previous albums “Untouched” and “The Veronicas”. Their two Aussie twin singers and their songs are extremely catchy.
6. Getting a head start on my Additional Mathematics book (which I’m supposed to start this year, provided I opt for the subject) Needless to day, it isn’t going so well.
5. ‘Summertime Sadness’ by Lana Del Ray and Lana Del Ray herself, which means apart from being obsessed with the song, I’m intrigued by the lady herself. Not that I’ve Googled her or worse – looked her up on Wikipedia. I like mystery.
4. Trying to squeeze as many episodes of The Twilight Zone, Doctor Who, Victorious, iCarly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and American Idol Season 11 into my day, as possible. [Betcha think this is a weird list]
3. Trying to stay awake 24 hours a day; that way I have more time to read, do my homework, watch TV, blog, read…
2. Blogging. ‘Nuf said.
1. The Princess Diaries. Books 1,2 and 3. I know I’m reading them a bit too late, but I was too apprehensive of them to start earlier on. And now – I want more. Sort of. Sometimes Mia’s overthinking is annoying and tiresome.
And there you have it. My Top 10 obsessions this week! 😀